Let’s celebrate Earth Day to increase awareness and appreciation of Earth’s natural environment.
On Friday April 22nd:
- We request all employees to bring in any recyclable unwanted electronics and get a tax receipt from ReBoot (No CRT monitors and no household electronics will be accepted)
- We will be spending two hours cleaning up our workplace, starting with our immediate work areas, warehouse, office and the immediate vicinity surrounding the ERS building
- After the cleanup we’ll all gather in the lunchroom, where lunch will be provided for all employees
- Let’s all try to use less paper, and turn the lights off when we are not using them
- Bring in your own mugs or reuse your cups to cut down on waste
- Every little effort helps!