Re-Eco Tech Electronic Conversion Technologies Ltd. (ERS INTERNATIONAL) is a Canadian controlled company with a goal to reduce waste and sequester CO2 emissions through the conversion of waste. With the ability to divert large amounts of waste from landfill sites, Re-Eco Tech is not only helping business owners do the right thing but is saving them money in dumping and haulage fees. ERS International prides itself behind state-of-the-art, proprietarily engineered, eWaste processing technologies. Our advanced refining has allowed for exceptional return to our clients and our up cycling methodologies have provided beneficial environmental results. We have been helping people “Do What’s Right” with innovative, one-stop environmentally responsible recycling solutions. Leading organizations around the world trust ERS International to recycle their unwanted electronic equipment due to our emphasis on detailed audited processes, innovative technology and the reliable strength of our security.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team to oversee projects involving the electronics recycling projects. You will be involved in all stages of project implementation including planning, implementation, supervision, costing, scheduling, coordination, inspection and documentation. The successful candidate will work closely with other teams, business partners and other key stakeholders to identify and implement improvements; assess risks and health hazards, train and coach employees and resolve issues.
• Project Management & Analysis education and skills (Funding Proposals, Cost Benefit Analysis, Risk Management, Stakeholder Management, Change Management, Requirement Gathering)
• Knowledge of electronic recycling industry. Able to understand the electronic recycling processes and write standard operating procedures
• Ability to design projects for a wide variety of electronic equipment, the most economical means of recycling them and familiarity with the project life-cycle stages for each type
• Understanding with laboratory environment. Scheduling and maximizing use of laboratory time and testing equipment, experience with various lab procedures and tests (Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS), X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), Sample Prep. (mill, furnace, digestion, etc.)
• Knowledge of material processing/separation machinery and processes. Optimizing machinery use based on incoming material types and quantities. Experience with automated separation and processing equipment
o Hook-Shear Shredder
o Magnetic Separator
o Eddy Current Separator
o Hammer Mill
o Electrostatic Separator
o Cyclonic Separator
Experience with industry-specific standards and management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and Responsible Recycling (R2) principles). Familiarity with the contents of these standards and how their requirements are typically met. Carry out projects in a manner that is compliant with these standards
• Design projects within the framework of an environmental / health & safety management system (EHSMS)
• Knowledge of R2 “Focus Materials” (PCBs, Mercury, Batteries, CRTs / Lead, Toner). Ability to identify incoming product that may contain these materials and account for them through the entire project.
• JHSC certified to help the committee document and identify hazards, as well as assist in health and safety compliance audits, training, documenting controls, and completing internal audits
• Experience with QuickBooks Software for budgeting
Brent Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
We thank you for your interest in this internal opportunity; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Made with LOVE