Research & Development
- State-of-the-art R&D Scientific Laboratory
- Technology and solutions for difficult-to-recycle materials
- Quantitative & Qualitative elemental analysis of e-waste materials (XRF& ICP-MS TECHNOLOGY)
- Upcycling capabilities Prototyping and Testing
- Accurate analysis, evaluation, and assessment of materials – solids and liquids
- Advanced technology capable of measuring in parts per trillion (ppt)
Scientists working in our state of the art laboratory are always searching for solutions where solutions are needed. Initially, ERS International was recycling up to 98% of virtually all electronics; our goal was to go above and beyond that. ERS International has gone beyond conventional recycling methods and found sound solutions for difficult-to-recycle materials such as mixed plastics and glass. Upcycling these otherwise discarded materials into innovative products allows us to further reduce our landfills with our zero residual recycling process.